Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today's Adventure

Went for a walk today from a park by our house to Greek Town (about 8 blocks). We decided that it was such a nice day out that it warrented a leasurly walk and then lunch outside at one of the many greek resturants on Halstead, west of downtown Chicago. We get to Greek Town and decided that we wanted to eat at Athena, which has a great outdoor eating area (complete with multiple levels and a great fountain). The food was great and Ethan slept most of the time untill just before we were finishing up with lunch. He starts crying so I unbuckle him from the carrier and pull him out. Surprise, poop all down his right leg and all over the carrier! Straps, cusions, buckle, my pants (very small amount), and all over his Onesie had poop on it.. Well, needless to say it was a very messy ordeal! You know what though, I handed him to Fatima and she got him cleaned up and changed in the bathroom then I went to work on cleaning the carrier (and myself). We make a great team and because of times like that I know we are going to be great parents and Ethan will grow up to be a very well adjusted person!

1 comment:

  1. And what a mess it was! :-) Funny enough, that messy poop ended up on the tip of my pinky...Yup, I'm gonna be one of those Mom's LOL.

    ReplyDelete